FNWF 2023 will be held in-person, with authors and participants attending the conference in Baltimore, MD, USA. The technical program will include physical sessions with on-site presentations.
The whole program of FNWF 2023 will take place from 13 November to 15 November according to the following schedule.
Confirmed Keynote Speakers:
- Vinton G. Cerf, Google
- Mérouane Debbah, TII, Abu Dhabi
- Nada Golmie, NIST, USA
- Thyaga Nandagopal, NSF, USA
- Saifur Rahman, 2023 IEEE President and CEO
- Khaled B. Letaief, HKUST, Hong Kong
- Dawn Manga, Department of Homeland Security (DHS)/ECD
- Tom Rondeau, US Department of Defense OUSD(R&E)
The World 5G/6G Industry Forum (WiF) is bringing together experts from Industry Associations, Global Standards Development organizations, Government agencies, Telecom Service Providers, and the Research Community to do a reality check on 5G and demystify 6G.
- IPV6-BASED 5G, IOT, CLOUD COMPUTING, AND BLOCKCHAIN [MORE DETAILS]
FNWF 2023 Program Update Request Form
Our program will be updated in the coming months. Would you like to be notified when the program is updated? Please submit your email address below and we’ll notify you when the program is updated.