Papers (Technical track, Symposium, and Workshop) presentation
- Authors and speakers are encouraged to use the following template for their presentation.
- Authors are requested to check the program here.
- The presentation duration per paper is 12-15 minutes (plus 2-3 minutes Q&A) maximum.
- Authors (in-person and virtual) are requested to upload their presentations (PDF or PPT) to EDAS.
- Poster boards will be available in the main lobby. At least one author should attend posters during the poster sessions, either on Monday or Tuesday (the time will be announced later).
- Poster boards have a height of 100 cm and are 70 cm wide.
- Posters will be attached to the boards through tools that will be available on-site.
- In addition, the authors (maybe) scheduled to present their short 5-minute talk with PPT during the technical paper sessions. Authors are requested to check the program here.